We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team in a Sales Support role.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in asset finance.
The successful applicant will receive one-to-one training in all aspects of asset finance administration while supporting and coordinating the sales team.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Manage and update our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – Salesforce.
- Preparing quotations, applications and associated documentation in conjunction with sales team.
- Liaising with our panel of funders and suppliers.
- Provide general administrative support to the sales team, respond to emails, and handle correspondence and associated documentation.
What are we looking for?
- Strong organisation skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise time effectively.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently.
Nice to have
- Experience working in financial services would be an advantage.
What can we offer?
- Full time role however, hours can be flexible for the right applicant, with a minimum of three days per week – 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Office based.
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Full and varied training and development.
- The opportunity to work within a supportive team.
If you would like to join our team, please get in touch. Send a covering introductory letter and CV to Matthew Gilbert – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or for more information please call on 01959 565 000.