With Sheppex you work with a company with expert knowledge of the manufacturers and distributors operating in the natural stone industry. What’s more, we know stone processing equipment and processes, and that specialist knowledge ensures we understand your requirements and achieve the best return on your investment.
Here are just a few of the companies we’ve helped over the last few months, enabling them to grow their businesses.
NEW BM SUPER 800 Monoblade Diamond Wire Saw
Terms: Hire Purchase, VAT only deposit and 60 months repayment period
- Funding arranged for a company specialising in the production of stone products to the commercial market, from design to installation stage.
- This was the sixth finance agreement arranged by Sheppex, who have had a relationship with this client since 2018.
- The purchase replaced a 20-year-old bridge saw. Parts were becoming difficult to find due to its age, and it took two staff to operate, whereas the new wire saw enables the business to process Block 60% faster and with only one member of staff.
NEW Intermac Master One 5- Axis CNC Workcentre
Terms: RLS Hire Purchase and 60 months repayment period
- Investment finalised for a specialist manufacturer and supplier of recycled glass surfacing material.
- The company ran a 20-year-old CNC Workcentre which was prone to breakdowns, ran slow and was difficult to maintain.
- The new Workcentre cuts production time considerably – it took three days to cut, route and finish a 3M x 1M surface which the Intermac can do in three hours.
- The purchase allowed the business to fulfil several secured contracts and to grow the business.
NEW Donatoni 625 Jet CNC Bridge Saw
Terms: No deposit and 60 months repayment period
- Financed secured for a fabricator and supplier of natural stone in the South East.
- The new machine was purchased to replace a 25-year-old bridge saw which could only resize larger slabs.
- The Donatoni can resize as well as cut out sinks, draining grooves, tap holes and bevelled edges, enabling faster worktop production.
For all these finance agreements, our customers worked with just one point of contact, from beginning to end – meaning they and you receive the knowledge of a natural stone industry specialist, one who knows your industry, the equipment and its suppliers… and more than that, understands your needs.
Sheppex has an experienced team who has worked in and with the industry for many years, developing relationships with manufacturers, distributors and clients alike.
Telephone: 01959 565 000