About the Job
We are looking for a confident, articulate, motivated individual with excellent communication skills to join our expanding team. This exciting role is all about developing relationships with suppliers and clients alike, working to deliver competitive funding solutions.
We specialise in providing asset finance to the printing, construction and natural stone industries, as well as a number of other specialist industry sectors. We help our clients find the right finance for their investment, be it a complex machinery purchase, a software upgrade, or assisting in reducing existing monthly payments. We are agents for a large panel of banks and finance companies that enable us to place competitive finance solutions to a wide range of businesses throughout the UK.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through client visits, outbound calling, emails, social media, networking, attending trade shows and exhibitions.
- Build and maintain relationships with key and prospective clients.
- Prepare funding proposals, adhering to established guidelines.
- Attend face-to-face client meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of financial agreements.
- Maintain and upkeep the company database.
- Some international travel may be required.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proactive networking skills, both in person and online.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Sound business sense, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Work well as part of a team and independently.
- Good proposal, report and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft ExCel, Word and Outlook.
Nice to have
- Existing asset sales or telesales experience would be preferable, however, training will be provided where necessary for the ideal candidate.
- Experience working in financial services would be an advantage.
What can we offer?
- Full time role.
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Additional on target earnings.
- Full and varied training and development.
- The opportunity to work within a supportive team.
If you would like to join our team, please get in touch