Wednesday 23rd – Thursday 24th November 2022
Sheppex’s Matthew Gilbert and Luke Mulligan are attending CMYUK’s Production Open House Event in November and will be on hand to meet existing and prospective clients, to talk finance on all things printing.
At CMYUK’s open house, you can view the latest production equipment from leading suppliers, including EFI, Canon, Epson, Mimaki, Kongsberg, Klieverik, and Trotec…
We’re particularly looking forward to seeing the new:
- EFI VUTEk h5 3.2m 8-Colour+White, Hybrid UV LED printer for industrial volume high quality display graphics
- Canon Colorado 1650 next generation UVgel printing technology with instant switchable flexible matte and gloss ink
- Epson’s new SureColor SC-R5000 1.6m wide water-based, odour free printer which offers a new resin ink choice
- Mimaki JFX200-2513 EX UV LED Flatbed printer with speeds up to 35sq.m per hour
- Trotec Speedy 400 laser and engraving machine and the
- Kongsberg digital cutting tables
Make sure you don’t miss out on seeing the latest equipment available in action, join us there, where we’ll be providing funding advice and guidance especially on the current government-backed Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS).
… you can register via the link: